Friday, January 8, 2010

growing up so fast!



Riley has grown up so much! I have finally gotten around to taking the side off of his crib and making it a big boy bed! He is showing much more interest in potty training and in order for it to be successful he would need to be able to get out of bed if he needs to, so I am doing it in stages.
He has done really really well in his big boy bed! Went right to sleep without any noise and has stayed in bed without any problems. I hope I am not jinxing anything by being so excited about it!
I can't believe he has grown up so fast and is already in a big bed and getting ready to potty train and to get rid of the 'bapi'- his pacifier. Once he gets comfortable in his bed I will really get into the potty training and then once he is potty trained the bapi will disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment