Monday, July 27, 2009

A little something.

So I am stealing this from a friend's blog (Thanks Jen!) because I thought it looked like fun to play along!


Something I want:

A new bathroom! I would love to have a Jacuzzi tub and an amazing showerhead that you can just stand under and it melts away the stress of the day!


Something I need:

A Haircut! My hair has not been cut in almost two years. Sad to say and it really needs to be healthy again. I am almost not feeling the least bit feminine with my Groucho Marx eyebrows and my long scraggly hair.


Something I am looking forward to:




gsome alone time with my hubby. We have not had a date night in a while and it is affecting our moods with each other. Sometimes I feel like we are just living two seperate lives under one roof. I barely even see him between Wednesday afternoon and Sunday night!


Something I am doing tomorrow:


Going to ceramics. It has been difficult to do with my hands being so sore, but just to get out of the house is really nice!


Something I am doing next week:


Maddi's second birthday party! It is on Sunday-technically next week right? The kids are looking forward to seeing her and telling her Happy Birthday and I cannot believe that Maddi has grown up so quickly it seems, that means Riley is not far behind!!


Something I am doing next month:



Getting ready for back to school. I can't believe it is that time of year already. Aiden has been asking me everyday, really I am NOT joking, when school starts again. So we will be doing back to school shopping and re-shifting our schedules back to that of the school year to prepare him (and me) for the change in our routine.


Something I wish I could do:



Carpentry. Sounds odd, but I would love to be able to build my own stuff when and where I wanted it. Creating something is the greatest form of satisfaction and I would love to be able to do it on my own!

2 comments:

  1. How did you get the pictures onto your blog? I tried to do it last night but couldn't figure out how to get pictures from a website onto my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its quite beautiful and i was going to send the same comment lindsey sent how do you get the photos on my end up in cyber space some where

    ReplyDelete