Monday, November 23, 2009

I am (hopefully) back!

Well, my computer is up and running now and I have lots of stuff to share over the next few day/weeks. Things have been very crazy here in the house. I have debated for a while now if I should/would write more personal information about things that have been happening and I have decided that I will write more about it on this blog. I intended this blog to be about me and my life. I want that to include things with and without my kids. I will get to more of that in the coming posts. Right now I just want to say I am here, I do plan on writing still, but time is short and kids come first!
Some topics that may come up in the next posts:
Crafty times
changing families
kids stats
school
just being silly
the good, the bad, and the ugly
the future

No comments:

Post a Comment