Sunday, February 14, 2010

An amazing person to know



I know I posted a little while back about my sister Erin's pregnancy and now I have even more exciting news to share. My little sister is getting married! It is something that her and Adam had talked about already before she found out she was pregnant and she is SO happy. I love seeing her this happy and I can't wait to be a part of such an exciting life for her. She has such a positive outlook on everything from life to love to hardship. I am so thankful to have her as a part of my life and to have her as an aunt to my children. Erin, you will make a fabulous wife and mother. When you believe in yourself you can go so far, when others believe in you it makes the road a little straighter. I wish the best for you on your wonderful journey you have ahead. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment