Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Princess Party






The UMall was having an "Every Girl's a Princess Party". I thought it would be a fantastic thing for Calleigh since her girly side is coming out in full force in recent weeks! So she got all dressed up, she even picked out the entire outfit all by herself. She chose the makeup, how her hair would be and the clothing. She was VERY excited. However when we got there I was pretty disappointed. It was poorly organized and I never would have paid what we paid ($24 for 3 people) if I had know how it was going to be. It just seemed like a flop. Calleigh had a little bit of fun but she kept asking when we were going to the party? I tried to explain to her that we were there and this was it. She wasn't too impressed either. I did get some cute pictures though.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, pretty bad party when your daughter keeps asking, "When's the party?" Sorry you feel like you wasted your money, that's no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful!! Sorry it wasn't what you expected

    ReplyDelete