Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My baby sister is not so little anymore!






So on January 21st my sister turned 21! I can't believe that my little sister is grown up and has a (great) life of her own! She is not afraid to be her own person and to live her own life. She speaks her mind and she loves whole-heartedly. Words cannot even begin to express how lucky I am to have her as my sister, how lucky I am to be a part of her life. AND now I get to be even luckier and I am going to be an Auntie!!! Erin is pregnant and due Sept.22! She is convinced it will be a girl because of a (silly) wives tale. It is going to be such and exciting ride and I will be here for her whenever she needs me. I have been in her shoes, the same shoes she is walking in and I know how she feels. Excited, but surpirsed and scared and anxious all at the same time. I love you Erin and I am SO happy for all that you have ahead of you. You are a great friend, sister and Aunt so I am 100% sure you will be a fantastic Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment