Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Great 2009 stroller search

So the hunt is on! My husband has finally said YES! I am on the hunt for a new double stroller. Now that I am so much more active and out and about with the kids I am in need of a sturdy stroller that is comfortable for me to push, comfortable for the kids and won't fall apart on me! We currently have an InStep double jogger stroller and I am not happy with it. I am on the taller side and I feel constantly like I am hunched over when pushing it. The canopy does not even block/cover anything. I currently use my stroller for everything and have thought about just getting a single jogger because Calleigh is getting older and bigger and does not always want to be in a stroller. However, there are times she NEEDS to be in a stroller and we are planning the big Disney trip next year so we will need something for both of them. Plus if and/or when we decide to have another child we would need a double. All in all the double seems the way to go.
I would love, love, love to get the BOB Duallie. It is sturdy and comfortabe and taller and the canopies can't be beat. However, Wesley says that is a little out of our price range. I have looked at the Baby jogger City Mini stroller as well. It is lighter-weight, has great canopies and is thinner. I just worry it will not serve my more active needs. My goal is to get back into running and the Baby jogger would not be good for that. There are just so many to think about and look at. Lindsey and I are going to Manchester next Thursday (VERY excited) to check out strollers. I hope I can find what I am looking for or get Wesley more information on the strollers so we can make the decision together. I will hopefully have more news on the strollers next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment