Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blah.

Blah. That is the best way to describe the past few days. The weather has been gross, grey and rainy. I have had a very nasty cold that has consumed my head and feels like it is in for an extended stay. I can only hope that it exits as quickly as it came on. It is the kind of thing where bending over brings tears to my eyes. Not voluntary ones, the kind that just stream down your face from the pure pressure that exists from the force of bending over. It is also oh so much fun to be standing there and all of a sudden having a very runny nose. The best thing is when you are trying to drive and you sneeze and almost go off of the road! Yeah...it' oh so lovely. I can just hope that it stays *seemingly* non-contagious. I say this because the kiddos seem to be in very high spirits and think climbing the walls and screaming are the best ways to spend the day.
Sanity would be my friend right now....or at least a lot of Dayquil and several hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment