Friday, April 24, 2009

summer plans

We are going to have a busy start to our summer this year. Aiden is going to be starting Tee Ball/instructional league in the coming weeks. He is very very excited about starting it and playing with his friends. Then he has Samba soccer camp as soon as basball ends. He loved this camp last year and is looking forward to it. The biggest thing we have is Wesley going to Kansas City for a week. He is very very nervous about this competition, even though I know he will do well! I am nervous for him as well as for myself. This will be the first time Wesley has been away from all of us for more than one or two nights. I know it may seem silly, but it is the first time he will be away and I will be home alone with the three kiddos. I know I basically do it alone right now because Wesley is so busy with school and working, but at least he was home at night and I had an adult to chat with and help out around here! I may ask my aunt to stay here at the house with me just to be here and have another person here, and the kids love having her here! I wish I could go with him, but he has to stay in the rooms they have reserved and I cannot stay in those rooms with him, even though we are married! I may just sneak away for a night or two before he goes to get my sanity in check before he leaves. I may need that sanity check by the time he gets home! Then once he gets home he will be on the job hunt or in the process of changing jobs which will be tough. He has been at the cafe for over ten years now and it has become a second home for him and for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment