Friday, March 27, 2009

The new stroller arrival!







My new stroller is here! I am very very excited about it! We ended up going with the Dreamer Design Dreamer Manhattan Lite. It is a great stroller. We did have a slight problem with the wheel. The axle hole is too small for wither wheel to fit on the left side. They both fit in the right side but not all the way into the left. We have called Dreamer Design and she said as long as it is secure and does not affect the functionality of the stroller it should still be safe. I used it for Stroller Strides today and it strolled beautifully! The best thing about it is the handle can adjust from 38-45 inches! It is great because I need a higher handle height bt others that may be using the stroller would need it lower. Riley also rides up higher, shich is nice, he can see everything that is going on. It has two larger water bottle holders on the back of the seat back as well as a zippered storage compartment above that that is a nice size to hold a few diapers/wipes and wallet etc. It has mesh cup holders on the inside of the seat for Riley and a nice sized basket underneath. I sometime's go back and forth that I should have gotten another double stroller, but we will keep the old InStep double Jogger for those times we may need to strap in Miss Monkey Calleigh. She is getting too big weight wise for most doubles anyway. This new stroller goes up to 80 pounds so even Aiden will be able to ride in it for at least 2 more years! I cannot say enough good things about this stroller! I LOVE it! It is the 2007 model so we got a great value on it at closeout price of $175 on http://www.returnsforsale.com/, a fantastic site! It retailed for $230. I am so excited to have a new toy!



1 comment: