Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sanity Time

Such a busy time of year. I am trying to find time for myself in all the craziness. I got to go out to Mexicali with other Moms on Tuesday night and it was a lot of fun! I have to say the service was horrible and the food was not great, but just getting out of the house was what I needed. Just next time I will not be going to Mexicali. I am hoping at least twice a month to have what I call sanity time. After the other night I felt refreshed and happier all around. My hubby gets his time every week where he goes and plays "mangames"-darts, pool, etc. So why shouldn't I have mine? Oh wait, there are three kids to find a sitter for-ha! It is very very difficult to find a sitter for three kids under tha age of 6. They are lovable kids, I promise! They have their moments, but we all do right? I am in the process of working out a babysitter issue. We have come to the realization we are going to have to go to the "outside world" for a babysitter. The only issue with that is cost. Either we can afford to go out to do something or we can afford to pay the babysitter, but not both. At least not most of the time.
Hopefully we wil lbe able to figure it all out and Mommy can have her sanity time. We would all be much happier.

2 comments:

  1. Sign me up for a girl's night out this summer after I have the baby! I'm ready for a margarita :)

    Hope you guys work something out with the babysitter - it's so nice to get out of the house. If you ever need me to babysit, I'm only a phone call away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn! We will have to have a girls night to celebrate being Moms and yours and Lindsey's bundle of joys coming into the world! I may have to take you up on the babysitting at some point in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete