Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Aiden's baseball

I am hoping to get some updates on now that I have my pictures on the computer. The first is Aiden's baseball. He LOVES to play baseball. I guess technically it is tee-ball, but they rarely actually use the tee so we just say baseball! Aiden's coaches have both commented on his strength in throwing and his natural swing. The first day of practice the coach asked all the kids to just swing the bat, without being thrown a pitch. Aiden stepped up and went took his swing. The coach turned around with a huge grin on his face and gave me a thumbs up sign. He later said "don't touch that swing, it's great. He'll do well with that kind of swing". We knew he was great at baseball, but most importantly he loves to play. I have some pics of Aiden meeting with his team and practicing, he is so cute when he plays (even though I would never say that to him....he makes me kiss him before the bus rounds the corner in the morning now :(. They grow up so fast). Calleigh loves to go to his games and practice because she has made some friend's there as well!








No comments:

Post a Comment