Wednesday, May 27, 2009

wha wha Wednesday

Sitting here at home with Riley today. Outside is grey and dark. The windows are foggy from the cool rain outside and the warm air inside. I can hear the dog dreaming on the couch. He kind of whimpers when he dreams and I think he must be chasing something because his legs go every now and then. Riley is up and down all the time. He never sits stilll, never. Currently he is cuddling next to the dog. Jerry groans as Riley climbs up. He is so good with the kids, but sometimes just wants to sit by himself. I look forward to Wednesday and Friday mornings. It is the time I get to spend with just Riley. I get to watch him play and catch up with the time that gets lost during the daily routines. I sometimes feel like I have missed a lot because we have been so swept up with daily routines of life. I have been trying to spend individual time with each of the kids as well. Things are getting pretty ramped up here. The end of school for both Wes and Aiden, the KC trip, soccer camp, gardening, animals, family stuff. It is pretty stressful. I just hope it calms down once school is done and things are "normal". Stress sucks. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment