Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm BACK!

It truly has been so long. I was waiting for a power adaptor for my computer and it seemed to be out of stock everywhere! I really am happy to be back up and running and connected again. I guess I didn't realize how 'dependent' I was on my internet connection and my computer in general. I use the internet to stay connected to family that are not close by as well as all of my friends. Mainly my Mommy friends. Only other moms know what it is like to have minmal conversations. And by conversations I do not mean ones that involve bodily functions, bugs, food, or random thoughts that might just be passing through a child's mind. Even though conversations might not be face to face, and they may mainly focus on the kids or the husbands or the daily grind. The thing that helps is that it is with people who understand and are going through the same thing. They can empathize with how I am feeling. They can listen and understand that I am ready to tuck myself in a corner and just sit there for a while! I can in turn do the same thing. No, not all conversations are griping and complaining (at least I hope it doesn't seem that way). I have someone to talk about all the good things and amazing milestones with. I do share them with my husband and I love being able to do that when we can, but it is difficult for men to truly understand what a MOM goes through at home. So in short, I guess I have missed my 'internet' life for the past couple of weeks.
I will hopefully be catching up on pictures and posts over the next few weeks. There is so much to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment