Friday, June 12, 2009

Daddy's book and butterflies.

I got a litle thing for Wesley today. I had gone online to Walmart.com and ordered their 2x3 mini memory book as a gift for Wesley to take with him to Kansas City so he would have pictures of the kiddos with him, maybe even as a good luck charm. You can do it all right online and then pick it up at the store in Williston. It is tiny (could probably even fit right in his wallet somehow) and not so greatly constructed, but it is pretty cute for only $3.50 (they were on sale last week!)! Aiden is going to decorate the white part around the picture with permanent markers to add a personal touch to it.The inside (it has 24 pages in it)I have also been going back to a ceramics class. I don't actually mold the pieces (although I could), but she has lots of different things you can paint or glaze. I have done mostly kitchen platters and bowls in the past but my Mom picked up two butterflies a while back and she said she was not going to have time to paint them so I decided to do it. Here is the pink one and then there will be a purple one to match it. They are going to go into Calleigh's room on the wall. They take forever to paint because I have a wrist problem (kind of like carpal tunnel but on the thumb joint and along the wrist). This one is not quite finished, I have some lighter green to do on top of the green that is already there. I think it has come out great so far!

The flash makes this look brighter than it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment