Monday, June 1, 2009

Feeling better.

Thanks to everyone that has sent comments or emails about my recent post. It has been a very tough few years for us and it has been difficult to be happy all the time. Things are slowly getting better and I know that being a Mom is one of the most precious and rewarding experiences I could have. I know that my thank you's come from all of the little things that I have given to my kiddos and watching them be with each other and not so much in words and praise.
I have vented to people that I need to vent to and I have confronted people I need to confront, for various different reasons and I feel much better. I have decided that I am going to enjoy every moment I can at home because it has already gone by so quickly and I don't want to waste it away because I am stressed out or just going through the motions of daily tasks and life.


I am dreading the day when I have to let go of them and let them venture on their own. I know I will always be just a few steps behind to catch them if they need me too, but for now I will settle for being the alarm clock, the stylist, the taxi, the caterer, the meal preparer, the entertainer and everything else I can think of because I am good at it....I know that now.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're feeling better!! You're an awesome mom and your kids are so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete