Saturday, June 27, 2009

Loving him.

The future is not a result of choices among alternative paths offered by the present, but a place that is created--created first in the mind and will, created next in activity. The future is not some place we are going to, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made, and the activity of making them, changes both the maker and the destination.

John Schaar
more famous quotes
Words can't even say how proud I am of my husband. He has worked so hard and so tirelessly to create a change for himself and for us as a family. We have changed and grown so much on this path that he has created. Wesley works the hardest and the best that he can at everything he does. I grow more and more in love with him as the days go by. I fall in love all over again with him when I see how happy the choices that he has made make him. Seeing Wesley happy and proud of himself is all that I need. No matter where we are, what we go through, or who we become; just knowing that we are with each other is the most important thing.
I truly am the luckiest woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment