Thursday, January 29, 2009

BLAH

So today is kind of a BLAH day. My back is still sore from falling. I am tired and stressed out. This is the time of year when money gets tight from fuel deliveries and so on. I know everyone has their own complaints so I will move on.
I guess I just have a lot on my mind and don't really know where to talk/vent about it! Most of it should probably just stay in the brain anyway. Kind of one of those things where I need to vent and I will write a letter and then throw it in the fire. I don't do that very often, but I think it is needed right now!
So, just a short blurb.

1 comment:

  1. ((Hugs)) I think we've all been there. I think it's time for a mom's night out bitch fest! You can say anything to your girlfriends! When Lindsey gets back from FL, I'll set one up. I hope things calm down for you soon...

    ReplyDelete