Friday, January 30, 2009

you learn something new everyday.

You truly do learn something new everyday, especially when you have three children under the age of six.

Today I learned that I have to give into the fact that as long as I am driving Aiden to school and no matter how early we get up.........he will inevitably be late to school.
It's true. and horrible at the same time. The only good thing is that while there is still a bus driver shortage, he still gets there before his bus does. I would rather drive him in and have him 5 minutes late, than stand out there for 15 minutes in the snow and wind to have him almost 15 minutes late. I truly hope that the bus can get back to a normal routine soon though. We still have the daily fight because he wants to be on the bus.

I also learned from my dauaghter today that she has a "peanut". This may offend others...but any mom will understand. She was going potty and said she nedded to wipe her "peanut". When I asked her what she meant and she repeated it I realized she was trying to say penis. After choking back a laugh I tried to explain to her that she does not have a "peanut". How do you explain that to a three year old without laughing? I was kind of caught off gaurd, even though, with Calleigh, not much catches me off gaurd!

I also re-learn patience everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment