Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Boomaroos"

So we were watching Kung Foo Panda the other night. There is a part in the movie where the panda is mocking his Master and he puts two bowls over his chest, kind of like a coconut bra but with soup bowls. Aiden starts laughing hysterically and says "look Mommy he has boomaroos". I was instantly confused because I had NO idea what he was talking about. So I of course asked. He immediatly starts poking my boobs and say "Like those Mommy, you have big boomaroos"! My mom was here and started laughing so hard I thought she was going to pee her pants. I was trying really hard not to fall out of the chair!
The things kids say.

So we made it through the weekend. Barely. It was an emotional and exhausting weekend. But we did make it and we now have another year to go through day by day. Brandon will be missed, but I know he would want us to live. So we are going to make the most of it and get through another year day by day. Thank you so much to everyone that has asked how we are doing or has just been there to listen. I means the world to us.

We have also been dealing with a furnace that just does not want to cooperate and give us heat! We ran out of oil and when we finally got a delivery the fan on the furnace stopped working and would automatically shut off to keep from over-heating. It has kept it at 60 in here though. We also have a space heater that we bring back and forth between the living room and upstairs for bedtimes. It will be back up to speed tomorrow though. Of course, after the bone chilling below zero temperatures have passed us by!

I hope you were able to get a laugh from my story today!

No comments:

Post a Comment